Our funding opportunities in research, innovation, and ecosystem building are guided by locally driven country analyses and consultations with youth, policymakers, local organizations, and mental health experts. Being also procures goods, assets and services to support the initiative’s programming through contract opportunities.
Available opportunities will be listed below!
Sorry, it looks like there are no posts that match your criteria.
- Media Release Form (PDF, 137.24 KB)
- Conflict of Interest Policy (PDF, 155.44 KB)
- Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Accessibility Policy (PDF, 192.89 KB)
- Code of Conduct and Anti-Harassment Policy (PDF, 173.60 KB)
- Research Ethics and Integrity Policy (PDF, 75.76 KB)
- Research Ethics and Integrity Guidelines (PDF, 70.32 KB)
- Procurement Policy for transactions March 29, 2022 or later (PDF, 59.16 KB)
- Travel Policy (PDF, 54.47 KB)
- Sharing and Access for Impact Strategy (PDF, 141.45 KB)
- Policy on Gender Equality, Environmental Sustainability, and Human Rights and Inclusion (“GEHR Policy”) (PDF, 248.15 KB)